Media Contact: Stephen Gordon
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Recent news releases:
- New Hampshire Bill Signed, Closing Voter Fraud Loophole Exposed by Project Veritas Action July 16, 2018 - Project Veritas Action released undercover videos at various polling locations highlighting why the passage of a bill like HB-1264 could improve the integrity of the state's election system.
- Criminal Investigation Sought into Sanders Campaign for Collusion During a Federal Election With a Foreign Entity March 8, 2018 - Charges Raised Against Sanders Campaign Are Similar to Charges in “Russian Collusion” Scandal Former Speaker of the NH House of Representatives William O’Brien is Also Asking for an Investigation* Charges Come in Wake of Sanders Campaign Paying FEC Fine for Accepting “Prohibited Foreign Contributions” as Exposed by Project Veritas Action Fund (New York) Project […]
- Sanders Campaign Pays Fine for Foreign Gov’t Election Meddling – FEC Credits PVA Videos February 28, 2018 - The 2016 presidential campaign of US Senator Bernie Sanders has agreed to pay a $14,500 civil penalty to the FEC for foreign government election meddling, "without admitting liability." This comes as a result of a complaint filed by former NH House Speaker Bill O'Brien regarding a Project Veritas Action hidden-camera video exposing the Australian Labor Party colluding with the Sanders campaign.
- AMERICAN PRAVDA: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News by James O’Keefe to be Published by All Points Books November 9, 2017 - NEW YORK – All Points Books has acquired World English rights to James O’Keefe’s American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News, which tells the story of the muckraking journalist’s undercover reporting activities during and since the 2016 presidential campaign, including exposés into mainstream media giants such as CNN. The book will […]
- Quick Response to Legal Actions Brought Against James O’Keefe by Democracy Partners Video Subject September 18, 2017 - Claims are Frivolous, Veritas Claims Veritas Has Recently Received a Number of Legal Actions O’Keefe Promises More Video Soon (NEW YORK) Almost a year after the release of their first Democracy Partners video, Project Veritas Action Fund received a letter from an attorney representing Shirley Teter, a 69-year-old woman who received national media attention as […]
- NEW VIDEO: O’Keefe Confronts Wisconsin AG’s Attack on PVA Credibility April 27, 2017 - James O’Keefe Confronts Wisconsin AG Over Refusal to Launch Criminal Investigation in Democracy Partners Scandal Project Veritas Action has a released a response to the Wisconsin Attorney General’s Office. Wisconsin Attorney General Schimel’s report questions the credibility of the Democracy Partners investigation. Bob Creamer, Leader of Democracy Partners and Hillary Clinton confidante stepped down following […]
- Project Veritas Action Fund Suing Massachusetts in Federal Court Over First Amendment Protections Afforded in Other States August 19, 2016 - In order to better protect the First Amendment rights of Massachusetts journalists, Project Veritas Action Fund (PVA) has initiated legal action in U.S. District Court against Suffolk County, Massachusetts District Attorney Daniel Conley. The suit, Project Veritas Action Fund v. Conley, challenges the Commonwealth’s eavesdropping law which unconstitutionally restricts legitimate newsgathering techniques protected by law in most other states. At issue […]
- New Hampshire Voter Fraud Video Subpoena Dismissed May 25, 2016 - At a press conference, Project Veritas Action Fund (PVA) President James O’Keefe released raw footage from three videos PVA distributed in February regarding voter fraud and Federal Election Commission violations associated with the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign. During this press conference, O’Keefe was served by an investigator for the NH Attorney General’s office with a Grand Jury […]
High resolution publicity photos: