Media Contact: Yvonne Dean-Bailey
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Recent news releases:
- “He does” Support Unions, But “don’t say that to people!” IN Senator Donnelly Masks Union Support, Says Wife Jill Donnelly November 2, 2018 - Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from current US Senator Joe Donnelly's campaign. The video reveals that he masks his support of unions because of how polarizing they are in Indiana.
- “Nobody needs to know” Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says “Don’t Worry” November 1, 2018 - “I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.” “It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies “Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens “If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me […]
- Gillum Makes Promises He Can’t Keep, “that’s not for [voters] to know” Says Campaign Staff in Undercover Video October 31, 2018 - Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum's campaign, revealing his election strategy includes making empty promises to voters.
- AZ Sen Candidate Sinema “can’t be talking about” Gun Bans; Says Arizonans Will “actually shoot you” October 29, 2018 - Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from current Congresswoman and US Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema's campaign, exposing the campaign's belief that to win in Arizona, Sinema must appear more moderate than she really is, and hide her progressive views from voters in the process.
- Senator Hietkamp Director Describes Bait and Switch: “If and when she gets elected she’s going to be super liberal” October 23, 2018 - Said James O'Keefe, founder and president of Project Veritas Action: "As we've seen from our undercover reports this October, politicians, will lie, obfuscate and hide their real politics to win a few votes. Senator Heidi Heitkamp from North Dakota is no exception."
- Veritas Attorney to Missouri AG: Reject Senator McCaskill’s Demands October 22, 2018 - The First Amendment protects investigative journalists reporting about issues of public concern. State anti-fraud laws are properly used to protect against real fraud, not reporters digging up items of newsworthiness for the American public.
- James O’Keefe: Senator McCaskill Should Be Embarrassed October 19, 2018 - Misapplying Missouri’s Merchandising Practices Act in this case would render it: the Missouri Incumbent Protection Act.
- McCaskill Campaign “Essentially” Lies to Get Elected; Campaign Conceals Planned Parenthood Contributions, “donations through separate means” October 16, 2018 - Project Veritas Action Fund has released a fourth undercover video from campaigns during this 2018 election season. This is the second report featuring staff from incumbent Senator Claire McCaskill's campaign.
High resolution publicity photos: